Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our Sweet Little Ranch

Our very first home! On July 18, 2012 this sweet little ranch became ours.
 I am so in love with our home. I really feel like we hit the jackpot on this one. 
It is the perfect starter home and has so much potential!
Plus our neighbors are seriously some of the greatest people around. 
I grew up on a dirt road and feel like it was the best childhood. 
I have so many amazing memories from that old dirt road.
I'm so excited and happy to be back in the country on a dirt road creating more wonderful memories. 
A simply country life is what we want, and I think this is the perfect place.
 I can hardly wait to start making it our perfect country home!
We have so many ideas that it's making it hard for me to be patient in getting them done!
But I guess with owning a home the work is never done.... I'm up for it though. :)

XO Ayla


3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment on this brand new blog!! I love it!! Your sweet little ranch is so cute and has so much potential. Can't wait to see what you do with the place, and all the great projects to come!!!
    Enjoy Blogging!!
    XO,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just can’t really simply take away the childhood memories you’ve had, especially if they’re one of the best. You’d want to always go back to that. And I agree with you, sometimes, simple is enough, as long as you’re content. :) I was wondering if you’re interested on putting a hammock on one of those trees. It would be a nice spot to hang out or just relax. :)

    Darren Lanphere

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s nice to hear that you still ended up in a place where you think you truly belong. I guess when you grow up in a rural setting, it’s really hard to forget about it, everything – from the environment to the kind of people. So, who are your 4-legged neighbors there? :) -->Rodger Ciliberto

    ReplyDelete